Thursday, May 10, 2012

A New day

I'm happy to report that my friend, Eric from Philly, will be submitting his humorous ramblings over the summer as the team of experts from Pontchartrain Press begin streaming a mildly edited group of chapters from a book that I wrote four years ago.

The Prologue is now published at another Blogspot location under a name that was carefully selected by the FBI's witness relocation program...and/or a tarot card reader from New Orleans.

Literally, a team of 6 people, under the influence of alcohol, slaved for hours trying to come up with the perfect name for the website. 

After they passed out, I simply took matters into my own hands and, appropriately, titled the site:

ifailedenglishlit.blogspot.com

I did NOT, by the way, fail English Lit...I failed 7th grade.  But, THAT was due to an unfortunate incident which involved me being expelled for setting Matt Holder's hair on fire.  (This was a positive turning point in my life.  I believe my father referred to it as a confirmation of me being adopted.)**

**Note: Matt's mother and father held a different take on the incident, as evidenced by a nasty legal proceeding in a Nashville juvenile court of law.

At any rate, the chapters will be posting in rapid fashion and I'm told that Mike, the editor, will be alerting the loyal readers right here on this blog site.

On a serious note, I hope that you enjoy this book and don't make fun of me...too much.

Xoxxx
ifailedenglishlit.blogspot.com

READ IT NOW...BOOKMARK IT NOW!  (if you have time)