Saturday, August 6, 2016

Undatable

To get the full effect of this article, with a fun photo, visit our miserable Facebook page...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1081218581931418&id=124761937577092

Last in our series titled "We Swear These Are Real Dating Sites."
    We stumbled upon a site which is dedicated to guys whose loving moms tirelessly exhaust effort in finding Ms. Right for their sons.  We're not allowed to publish the site name, which likely saves these poor guys what little dignity remains...enjoy.
James Patrick has entered chat
Jim: Looking for someone to binge watch the Olympics with me... Anyone?

Ashley has entered:
I think ure on the wrong site. This is moms with single sons date site.
Jim:
Yeah, my mom is no longer with us...so I'm on my own without a "wing mom."
Ashley:
Sorry to hear that. How long since she passed?
Jim:
Oh, she didn't pass; She ran off with a guy named Lou.  He's in charge of the Big Door Factory...or something like that-- He got a job transfer-- perhaps to be in charge of a bigger door at the factory.
Ashley:
Wait, huh? Is this for real??
Jim: I don't completely understand it either, Ash. I figure that his company should install several smaller doors, thus creating more jobs in order to "Make America's Doors BIG Again."®  At any rate, mom seems happy, unlike me.
Ashley:
LOL. What are you unhappy about?
Jim: At the moment, my profile pic on this site.
Ashley:
It's a dark blank frame?
Jim:
It was supposed to be a pic of my penis but I couldn't figure out how to make my phone flash work.
Ashley: HA! u would've gotten booted btw.
Jim:
So, have YOU secured any dates with guys whose moms seem to be pimping them out?
Ashley:
No, I'm just sort of like a greeter & moderator.  Your profile info is pretty empty btw...you'll have better match ups with more info...You have any hobbies.
Jim: I study cause and effect of Oedipus complex which makes this a perfect dating site.
Ashley:
Very funny. Seriously...hobbies???
Jim:
I spend my downtime collecting bright blue bottles...and worshipping the Lord Jesus Christ.

Admin message+
Your trial membership has expired. Please visit the link below for exclusive member dating options.
 
    And, there you have it.  Still single until I successfully find a BIG door number three dating website.  Undatable.com seems not to exist...

copyright Pontchartrain Press, 2016. All Rights Reserved.